Monday, April 16, 2012

SIMPLE AND SINCERE PRAYER THAT PRODUCE GREAT RESULTS.


Prepared by Pastor Joel Isaiah
Grace Awakening Ministries Kuantan.
SIMPLE AND SINCERE PRAYER THAT PRODUCE GREAT RESULTS.
Jesus exact words and prayer.
John 17 20:23
Jesus Prays for All Believers
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will[e] believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
Today you are one with Jesus and Jesus dwells in you.  Colossians 1: 27:28
27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which[d] is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.
How to pray for healing ?
Romans 8:11
The Jesus in me heals my mortal body. ( Just keep on meditating on this word you will surely be healed in Jesus name.)
How to have the wisdom of God?
1 Corinthians 1:30
The Jesus in me gives me the wisdom of God.( Just keep on meditating on this word you will surely have the wisdom of God and will be blessed in all your life.)

How to have success?
Genesis 39:2
2 The LORD was with Joseph, so he became a [a]successful man. And he was in the house of his master, the Egyptian.
(Just keep on meditating the Lord is in me I am a success)
How to bless your Children?
(The Lord in me blesses my Children.) Just keep on meditating on this word you will see your children change and have full of blessings and always obedient in to you and God.
How not to worry?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
The Jesus in me removes every fear. (Just keep on meditating on this word and you will see you will not fear nor worry.)
How to come out of financial debt.?
The Jesus in me remove every financial debt. ( Keep on meditating on this word and you will see God will able to open ways for you to settle your financial problems.)
How to remove bad habits or character in you?

2 Corinthians 5:21

21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
I am the righteous of God in Christ Jesus. ( Keep on meditating on this word you will see that every bad habits will come to an end but even more the blessings of God over flow and over take in  your life.

Jesus loves you and He will surely bless you. His promises are yes and Amen