Thursday, April 2, 2009

InterFaith Dailog

Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
Date : 21st March 2009
Topic : "Salah Tanggapan Agama"
Speakers :


1. MR. LIM JOOI SOON - PERKIM - ISLAM
2. DR. WONG SIEN BIANG - PERSATUAN BHUDDIST PAHANG
3. MR. JOEL CHRISTIE ISAIAH - GRACE AWAKENING MINISTRIES
4. MR. K. RAJAGOPAL - HINDU SANGAM





1200 Univerisities Students from 4 Universities heard the Gospel



What is the end result? For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughs and intents of the heart. Heb 4:12



Question and Answer time. Matthew 15:21 -28 Why did Jesus called the woman dog?



Muslims do not believe in the dead, burial and ressurection of Jesus. Surah 4-157
Surah 3:55
But the next surah say Surah 19:33 So peace is on me the day I was born,the day I die and the that I shall be raised up to life again. Brothers and Sisters Jesus is risen from the day took our sins, shame, sickness, poverty to give us victory.



Time to take notes. But when He, the Spirit of Truth come,He will guide us into all truth. John 16:13




John 15:12 This is my commandment that you love one another as I have loved you.



Time to show the Muslims the straight way. Quran 1:6 "Show us the straight way." Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6




I thank our Almighty God for giving this golden oportunity to share the Gospel. My thanks and appreciation to Pas.Richard Ong for opening this oportunity to me.May God our Father bless his ministry that he will able to do all things through Christ who strengthens him.